Happy Friday everyone! I have a busy long weekend this weekend. Heading to Houston tonight to not only see one of my besties get married but also officiate his wedding! Before I head out, here’s my weekly roundup of links that made me feel feelings. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
- This post by Anthony Boudrain captures what I love about his writing. It’s a heartbreaking tribute to one of his friends.
- Currently reading and enjoying The Lowland.
- I always regarded the show Friends as lighthearted fun but never looked at it critically and never thought of it as celebrating stupidity, but this was a convincing read.
- I adore these vintage love photos.
- I dare you to watch this video in its entirety and not laugh.
- Stop drinking bottled water.
- 37 lessons learned in 37 years.
- Increase self-awareness with these 20 questions.
- Old toys offer their limbs to turn plushies in Japanese organ donation awareness project.
- The most successful female Everest climber is a housekeeper in Connecticut.
- Our 29th episode of I Feel Better is up. We discuss Fixer Upper and reality TV.
- It was my sister’s birthday this past year. I wrote about reuniting with her in 2012.
- This time last year, I was in Zion with the I Feel Better crew.
- This day 3 years ago I was leaving Paris and heading to Amsterdam with a stop in Brussels.