Happy Friday, friends! This week seemed to drag on even though I had a full calendar. I think it was because I missed Sugarface while he was away for work. Good thing I get to see him tonight finally! I hope your weekend is refreshing!
Here’s this week’s list of pieces of the internet that made me feel things.
- A cure to FOMO is to imagine the things or people you take for granted gone from your life.
“Research shows it works. Mentally subtracting cherished moments from your life makes you appreciate them more, makes you grateful and makes you happier.”
- Anne Lamott on how to find time. I need to read this every month.
- How to make a relationship last.
- Checked out Bluebeard from the library even though I’m not done with Tale for The Time Being.
- This Freakonomics podcast episode made me crave a juicy cheeseburger.
- Secret to work life balance. Hint, it takes grit.
- White House Secrets
- Don’t follow your passion.
- I usually don’t like spreading mundane negativities but these everyday annoyances are so adorably illustrated.
- I shot my first pregnancy announcement!
- May recapped!
- I’m dabbling in stock photography!