Hello friends! I hope and trust you are well. I’ve been trucking along attending events and working small gigs. I want to be better at using my down time to blog more both here and on my food blog! It’s just that Netflix and bubble baths are so enticing. You can follow my daily antics on my instagram. What are your antics as of late? What did you have for lunch yesterday? Dinner? Tell me in the comments!
Here’s this week’s links that made me feel feelings.
- Let’s stop asking each other “what do you do?”
- My friend Neville compiled a list of his favorite business podcasts.
- From Neville’s list I found this episode of The Art of Charm podcast. I will always listen to anything with Esther Perel.
- Combining besties and portraits!
- Reading Bryan Cranston’s memoir, A Life in Parts, made me want to rewatch Breaking Bad and double down on my photography.
- Speaking of books. I finished the March series and GET TO SEE JOHN LEWIS TODAY AT AN EVENT!
- I have a sneaking suspicion I already shared this link but it’s worth a repeat visit.
- You may want to marry my husband.
- Rest in peace to the beautiful soul who wrote the above piece.
- Note to self, check out her Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. I loved the excerpts pulled here.
- This week’s episode of I Feel Better is about Blackfish and features cover art by a fan!
- Finalllyy started to write about my trip to Lake Charles a couple of weeks ago. First piece is about crawfish.
- I’ve been shooting more portraits and it makes me happy!
- Friends, I’m close to 1000 likes on my food Facebook page. Won’t you please give me a like? Thank you in advance!