Happy Friday everyone! I’m battling a cold right now. I thought it was just allergies but it bloomed into a gross cold. It’s my all-time favorite holiday this weekend. Sugarface and I are celebrating with a chicken tender taste-off and trying to replicate Cane’s Chicken dipping sauce. I want to make our celebration a pun. Tender Loving Care? Swipe Right on the right Tender? I have a pun sickness.
Enjoy this week’s round up of links that made me feel things!
- I will have to book mark these best cooking advice.
- I loved these sweet wedding photos from 2015.
- I can’t wait for next year!
- 31 people nailing the marriage thing.
- If you’re staying in and want to indulge in romantic movies this holiday weekend, Netflix has you covered.
- What women want for Valentine’s Day. I agree with “slight effort” but my favorite gift so far was when Sugarface made me a penguin pop up card with a sweet note inside. I keep it on my nightstand and still read it from time to time.
- What we’re missing when we buy into the millennial myth.
- It’s a Valentine Party in a box!
- In case you want to throw a Galentine brunch this weekend, check out the one I hosted last year.
- Our 15th episode is up of I Feel Better and for Valentine’s Day we discuss our favorite love stories.
I’m looking forward to this Netflix series!
The guy in this Buzzfeed video is my old coworker! He quit the job we had together to move to LA and follow his dream of being an actor. I felt so proud watching this video.