Well done everyone! We finished another week. I hope you you did a bit of relaxing to balance out all that work. I found some awesome links this week that made me feel things. The last video had me chair dancing. Enjoy!
- Grandson transforms grandfather into fashion icon.
- A poignant interactive piece on what it’s like to be a refugee.
- Why the world needs each Myers Briggs personality type.
- I love quotes and I love Oprah so here are 33 quotes from Oprah.
- Books to base your life on. Adding a few of these to my list.
- I started digging into Reply All Podcast this week. I hopped around the archives and really enjoyed the “Love is Lies” episode.
- The people in Austin are tickled that the New York Times waited in one of our famous lines for our famous barbecue. Average wait time is 3 hours and I say it’s worth it.
- The internet wanted to hug this guy. Me too.
- I posted about my first happy hour of 2016 with Austin Food Bloggers Alliance on my food blog. I have the fun role of organizing these. This was one was special because I got to make sausage!
- The 13th episode of I Feel Better went live last night. We review Fun Home and share real mean girl experiences.
- One of my favorite sites did a feature on me! Brit & Co posted a piece on how to read more in a year.
And now some personal plugs!