Happy February everyone! My dogs wish you an early Valentine’s Day. This weekend Sugarface and I are going to a banh mi taste-off and a Superbowl party even though neither of us follow football. How about you?
Here are this week’s pieces of the internet that made me feel things. Enjoy!
- I want more adventures with my dogs.
- This woman recreates celebrities’ instagrams.
- Taiwan families receive goodbye letters decades after executions
- Play life like it’s Tetris instead of Chess.
- Against “Don’t Read the Comments”.
- Gift idea for the dinosaur lover in your life.
- Airplane Economy Food vs. First Class Food.
- I met the writer of this piece a couple of weeks ago at a media tasting. It’s a heartfelt post and reminded me a lot of being single.
- When you feel like you have nothing, these questions are good to ask yourself.
- The 14th episode of I Feel Better Podcast is up! I can’t believe we’re on week 14! I love recording with these girls. In this episode we talk about The Big Short and our weekly recommendations.
- I blogged about brunch at one of Austin’s restaurants. I like the photos in this one!
So I thought the above brief history on Japan was neat and had this bookmarked to share this week. And when I asked Sugarface if he saw any interesting videos, he coincidentally shared with me the following video. The kids are so cute!