I have so much to catch you guys up on but haven’t had the time or head-space to write it down. Maybe this weekend? Until then, I missed curating my weekly list of things that made me feel things so here’s this week’s list!
- This article makes me want to check out Thich Nhat Hanh’s book How to Love.
- Adorable astronaut photo series.
- I’m adding this restaurant to my NOLA list.
- Snapchat goals.
- Food photography goals.
- I picked up The End of the Story from the library after Steve Almond mentioned it in this podcast about jealousy.
- One day I will find a photographer partner in crime who is brave enough to explore abandoned buildings with me.
- This dad’s twitter account is entertaining.
- How to get over common creative fears.
- Why quitting your job to pursue your dreams is a terrible idea.
- If you missed it, I shot my first engagement session!
- I wrote a guest post for my friend Danielle about letter-writing.
- The latest episode of I Feel Better podcast is up and is about one of my favorite movies of all time, The Joy Luck Club.
This trailer made me smile.
I watched this talk about procrastination while procrastinating.