- One of my favorite books is being made into a movie and one of my favorite celebrities will star in it!
- My favorite portrait photographer at the Met Gala.
- Why so many smart people aren’t happy.
“When you don’t need to compare yourself to other people, you gravitate towards things that you instinctively enjoy doing, and you’re good at, and if you just focus on that for a long enough time, then chances are very, very high that you’re going to progress towards mastery anyway, and the fame and the power and the money and everything will come as a byproduct, rather than something that you chase directly in trying to be superior to other people”
- Speaking of smart people, here are 20 word usage mistakes even smart people make.
- This family lives full time in an airstream and travels full time.
- I wasn’t a diehard Beyonce fan but I love her new album and video. I am still reeling. I loved this article about it.
- I work half time in an office and from home the other half as I pursue freelance work. I related to some of these points of what it’s like to work form home. I’ve started considering my dogs as coworkers.
- This Jess Lively podcast interview was motivating as I take real steps in pursuing a wild and bold dream of being a portrait photographer.
- Speaking of portraits, Created Equal is beautiful.
- I’m officiating the wedding of one of my besties and the nerves are starting to get rattled. I borrowed Thich Nhat Hanh’s How to Love from the library and had to stop reading because I didn’t have the means to take notes. It’s an easy, thoughtful, and charming read.
- Highlights from Nat Geo 2016 Travel Photographer contest.
- Why we can’t trust ourselves.
- I wrote about the food I ate in Miami on the food blog and the sights and activities on this blog.
- I may be biased but the latest episode of I Feel Better Podcast made me laugh out loud multiple times.
This video of last voicemails gave me goosebumps.
This exhibit is in California now and I so want to experience it.