Happy Friday everyone! I had a great week and felt loved. It was my birthday week and I shared my birthday with one of my puppies, Neva. She turned 3 and I turned 33. I loved spoiling her yesterday and she might be hungover on joy today, wondering where all her special treatment went!
Please enjoy the links that made me feel things this week! Tell me what you’re doing this weekend!
- This travel instagram account is darling and sweet.
- Speaking of travel, ugh, wouldn’t this be nice??
- My bestie bought me this cookbook for my birthday and I cannot wait to dig in!
- This peptalk generator is cute and positive.
- There were so many reasons why this New York Times piece about a writer’s father’s Youtube channel resonated with me.
- My sweet boyfriend notices what books I pick up and touch at bookstores and takes notes of them to gift me later. He bought me this book for my birthday because I almost bought it for myself.
- 13 untranslatable words about love.
- This video clip of Bill Clinton.
- I’m digging the last few photos of Neva on my doggy instagram account.
- My last portrait session was of an old friend.
- I’ve been on a green tea dessert kick.
- A meal recap of my 1.5 year anniversary celebration with Sugarface.