Hi everyone! What do you have going on this weekend? I’m driving down to Houston to spend some time with my mom in honor of Mother’s Day. I’m trying to prioritize seeing them more. Time spent with parents gets even more precious when we get older. What are you doing this weekend? What’s been making you laugh these days?
I’ve been sitting on some of these links for a while and thought it’s time to share them for a round of Friday Feels, a list of pieces of the internet that made me feel feelings.
- Joe Biden meets Joe Biden.
- Currently reading: Start with Why and All Grown Up.
- Now that I’m really into photography, I appreciate good timing even more.
- Speaking of books.
- This clip of Nicole Kidman made me laugh. I have a renewed admiration for her!
- I’m not sure Sugarface would be up for this, but for everyone else, relationship goals?
- Cleaning goals!
- I love this one by The Oatmeal.
- I like this story about mistaken identity.
- Hayyy Houston!
- Loving something who is self-employed
- Speaking of working for yourself, the gig economy celebrates working yourself to death.
- This was lovely to read.
- To stay married, embrace change.
- I’ve been featuring a mom a day this week on both my photography account on Instagram and Facebook. Come give me a follow and read my thoughts and tributes to mommas! I’ll be posting my own momma on Sunday.
- We covered one of my favorite writers on I Feel Better!