Hola amigos! How are things over there? Tell me in the comments. Things over here are a bit hectic. I’m preparing for a big transition that I’ll disclose later, but it’s making my mind chatter extra noisy these days. This weekend I have a Friday party to attend and am debating on driving down to Houston either tonight or tomorrow morning to surprise my momma for her birthday! What about you?
I hope you enjoy this week’s list of links that made me feel feelings.
- Powerful Photos That Capture the Indomitable Spirit of Kids in War Torn Regions
- TEDx talk: Handle your feelings before they handle you. Thought provoking video that is 18 minutes.
- I love this so much.
- Wes Anderson movies in real life.
- This made me smile.
- Remember being bored?
- How to have an amazing relationship. Note the first listed tip.
- Let’s stop apologizing for delayed responses for emails.
- How to weekend well.
- Social media’s impact on friendships.
- And another TED talk. 12 Truths Learned from Life and Writing by Anne Lamott. (16 minute video)
- 58 tips for a happy life. (6 minute video)
- I started listening to this podcast about art and making money because Nicole from our own podcast recommended it.
- I took a Tater Tot Tour of Austin.
- I Feel Better’s podcast episode about The Keepers” I might have cried on air.
- I Feel Better’s podcast episode about Master of None Season 2! Much lighter.
- Are you following me on Instagram? That’s where I hang out the most.